Community Work Skills
Available in Ipswich
This program aims to provide young people aged 15 years and older with nationally recognised training, combined with integrated learning support and core skills so they can successfully transition to employment and/or further education and training.
Artius Foundation Community Work Skills Program helps participants to:
Learn through participation in life and work skills program Reach Your Potential and Certificate II Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways and Certificate III Individual Support, as well as additional education and training opportunities to complement the needs of local employers and industries.
Earn through participation in Work Skills Workshops working with a dedicated Work Skills Trainer to prepare for and secure a job by
supporting direct connection with employers within the employment field of Aged Care and Individual Support.
Maintian long-term employment sustainability by receiving continued support post job placement and facilitated intervention, advocacy and reconnection as needed.
The Artius Foundation allows participants to start at anytime. Participants can also restart or makeup for any components of the program they miss, working with a dedicated Work Skills Trainer to ensure they reach their potential.
How do I register myself for this program?
To register you can:
- Complete the online registration form at artiusfoundation.com.au
- Download the registration form at artiusfoundation.com.au and email to email@example.com or fax to 07 5527 3470
Who does Skilling Queenslanders for Work support?
Community Work Skills is aimed to assist young Queenslanders aged 15
years and older who either:
- are ineligible for Australian Government employment services or assistance, or
- require complimentary services because they have significant barriers to learning and employment, or
- have accessed Australian Government services for more than six months and remain unemployed